‘PIE’ OF THE MONTHFEBRUARYHARISSA SAUSAGE ROLLFebruary 1, 2016
To celebrate reaching 5000 Facebook likes (5000 also happens to be the postcode for South Australia!), Brighton Jetty Bakery is giving away a bunch of prizes that showcase some of the amazing South Australian businesses we have been involved with over the past 5 years. There will be THREE prize packs :
1. The promoter is: Brighton Jetty Bakery Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Shop 1, 83 Jetty Road Brighton
2. Employees of Brighton Jetty Bakery or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2a. The competition is only open to residents of South Australia aged 18 years and over.
2b. To be deemed an eligible entrant, contestants must have ‘liked’ the Brighton Jetty Bakery Facebook Page, and ‘liked’ the post ‘BEST OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA PRIZE BONANZA!’
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/brightonjettybakery
5. Closing date for entry will be April 30, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the “Grand Prize: Free Bakery Lunch for a Year” is as follows: 1 x individual sized savoury item, 1 x individual sized sweet item, 1 x standard sized hot beverage once per week, for 52 weeks from the date of notification of the winner. This must be redeemed with photographic identification each time, and may not be transferred or redeemed by anyone other than the winner of the Grand Prize. This prize must be redeemed in store each time.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9a. The winners are responsible for arranging the collection of their prizes from Shop 1, 83 Jetty Road, Brighton, South Australia. No responsibility will be taken for inability of winners to collect their prize.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
- At random from verified Facebook Users who have ‘liked’ the Brighton Jetty Bakery Facebook Page, as well as the post ‘BEST OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA PRIZE BONANZA! ‘ at 3pm 01/05/2016 ACDT
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook Message and announced on Brighton Jetty Bakery Facebook Page, 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AUS data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Shop 1, 83 Jetty Road Brighton, South Australia 5048
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Brighton Jetty Bakery and not to any other party.